Image Map

Monday, April 30, 2012

My weekend Instagramed!

  Hello! Can I just tell you I am so ready for this week to be over and it is.only.Monday. 
exactly.

  Anyways, this week is finals week. After today I am already half way done with finals. Can I get a heck yes?! :) I mean what is the point of finals? Seriously, I think it is just to see how stressed out students can get. Okay, I know, that's not really the point but right now that is how I feel. 




  Yeah, you all know what I mean. My opinion? Just do away with finals :) Yeah that should work.

  Anyways, here is my weekend as told through Instagram. 
Tropical Sno anyone?

My cousin leaving in his plane for Georgia. 

Of course I had to have a picture of him in here. Duh :)


Look for a DIY post to follow for these! 
Alex turkey hunting.

  I hope you all had a great weekend! I got to see my friend Lisa who I haven't seen since Easter so that was fun! I also dyed my hair and didn't wear gloves while doing it. I wish I would have taken a picture of my hands afterwards. My fingers are still stained and it's been two days. Oops! Anyways, I hope your week goes great and good luck to anyone taking finals! Thank you for reading! :)

No comments: