Image Map

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My puppy is 4!

Yesterday was Tatum's 4th birthday. What?! I cannot believe he is already four years old. I can remember it like it was yesterday going to pick him out. He was the cutest little puppy ever. I can also remember coming home from work and my mom had went to pick him up and he was waiting for me when I got home. Then when we took him to the vet they told me he was going to be blind. I can remember sitting in the car with him on my lap and crying because my parents had said I was going to have to take him back and get a different one. There was no way I was doing that. We took him to another vet to get a second opinion who gave us some drops and cleared up whatever they were seeing in his eyes. He is not blind and he is the greatest dog ever


Anyways, last night I gave him his presents and he loved them! He got a toy rope with a ball and he perked up as soon as I got it out of the bag. I also got him some peanut butter cupcakes which he very much enjoyed. I had given him a whole one but it was to much for him so I broke another one in half and gave that to him. While I was in the kitchen he had eaten the half and snuck up onto the couch to get another one from the table. He is obviously sneaky. He got some jerky sticks as well, but I figured he needed a break from all the food and he can eat those sometime today. Ok, enough of my talking about him (I just can't help it!). Here are some pictures :)


 Tatum as a baby. Awwwwww
 His presents.
 Doggy cupcakes. He loved them!
 Waiting for his cupcake
 Yumm

 Looking for more cupcakes. Sorry dude, no more for you tonight.

Thank you for reading! I hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments: