Image Map

Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Findings!

  Hello! It is Friday... FINALLY! This week has been so long. Probably because next week is finals and then it is summer! Yes! Although I will be stuck inside working almost every day but I am not having to take any classroom classes, only online. I have never taken any online classes so I am pretty stoked. I think they will be awesome! Anyways, onto the Friday Findings!


  First let me tell you that I am slightly obsessed with celebrities. Alright you caught me. It's not slightly it's like a lot. I just can't help it! Their lives are just so interesting... sometimes. Anywho, I love when an on screen couple are together in real life. 


  Take for example Lea Michele and Cory Monteith. They are adorable! I just love that they are actually together in real life! :) 
Adorbs right?

So today I found out that two of my favorite characters from Once Upon A Time (which you should be watching!) are dating in real life! Yay! :) Gennifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas, who play lovers/Prince Charming and Snow White are really together! No wonder their on screen chemistry is so awesome!




  The next finding is these. They look amazing! I mean look!
Awesome right?! Click the link to get the recipe!


  The next finding is the fact that you can listen to Carrie Underwoods new album (that doesn't come out until Tuesday) on iTunes! I am not kidding. Look!


Just go to iTunes and click on the picture!

  Isn't that great?! Go check it out! And from the sounds of it, it's going to be a pretty fantastic album so you should probably pre-order it too! :) 


  The last finding is this website and this one. If any of you have recently experienced the tragedy of picnik deciding to join google+ and shut down their website you will be happy to know that I found not one, but two websites that are exactly the same thing! Yes I know, you are welcome! :)




Does this not look exactly like picnik?! Amazing right!!

  So I hope you all are having a great Friday! And I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! I will be studying my little butt off since I have finals every day next week, booo! But at least when it is over it is summer! :) Thanks for reading! :)

No comments: