Image Map

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Shelby's Bridal Shower

Last night we had a bridal shower for my cousin Shelby who I mentioned in this post. It was a lovely shower and I think she was very pleased with every thing she got. There were a bunch of family and friends there to celebrate with her and everyone enjoyed it. Here are a few (okay, maybe not a few, a lot actually) of pictures for you who couldn't have been there to look at. Or for you who were there to look back on. :)



The center pieces


The picture table



Matron of Honor and the Bride


Amber and Grandma!
Grandma and I









So many presents!


The question game
Five pieces of bubble gum in her mouth!

















Mom and Amy









She can't get it open haha





Our rings!

Obviously it was an awesome shower! Sorry for all the pictures. Not really because I actually enjoy looking at them all and everyone else should too! :) I hope you are having a great weekend! Thanks for reading!

No comments: