Image Map

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Instagram - A picture a day

   So on the lovely website known as Pinterest I came across a picture that had 30 pictures to take using Instagram. The thing is, you take one each day. I thought it was a pretty neat idea so I have decided I am going to give it a try. Who knows, maybe I'll like it so much I will continue on with a picture a day. We shall see. Anyways, I think something like this went on in the Instagram world not to long ago but I am slow to catch on to things sometimes (obvi). Anyways, enough typing, here is the list for any of you who want to join in on this with me and my first picture! :)


 Found here.

Day 1: Your favorite food.
Ok, so maybe a s'more is not my all time favorite food (in case you were wondering it is sushi) but I didn't have any sushi laying around to eat (darn it) so I made the next best thing, a s'more! :) And check out that awesome s'more maker. I got that for Christmas last year and it is wonderful! 

You should all deffinitely join in on the fun with me! Instagram is a wonderful app that every person who owns an iPhone and an Android should have downloaded. Thank you for reading! Stay tuned tomorrow for some fun DIYs! :)

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I look forward to seeing these blogs! I think I'm going to do it too!!!
Hannah x confessioncloset.blogspot.com

Beginning with Becca said...

Thank you! You should! I have been slacking lately but after finals I hope to get back to doing it!