Image Map

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bubbles with the little guy!

  Ok, let me start off by saying I am kind of obsessed with taking pictures of my little cousin Ethan. Alright, maybe not kind of, actually a lot. He is just so fun and so photogenic I can't help it! I love hanging out with him. He is actually very cool for not even being two. So today when I got home from school he was outside playing with bubbles which he loves. Obvi I had to whip out my phone and take a ton of pictures! So without further ado here they are. Oh! And they count as day 2 of the Instagram picture a day because he was always smiling! :)







One of my favorites :)








That is all for today. You got two posts in one day! Aren't you just so excited! :) Once again thank you for reading! It is Wednesday which means the week is half way over and I only have a week to go for classes this semester! Yes! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT. :-)