Image Map

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Things that make me happy :)

So as I was driving to school today I was trying to decide on a good topic for today's blog. As I was thinking I looked over at my boyfriend, Alex, who goes with me to school and he was sound asleep. Now, this isn't a rare thing that happens. It actually happens every time we are in the car. And that is not an exaggeration. But while I had glanced over at him I noticed something. He was sound asleep and looked very peaceful, even though I was driving, yelling at the cars in front of me (oops) and had the music up a little to loud. So that got me thinking, there are some things in life that just make me smile.



*Family
Even if they drive me crazy or make me want to pull my hair out, I know that every single member of my family has not only my back but we all have each other's backs. All 52 of us.





*The Boyfriend
Alex is one of the best things to happen to me. Without him I don't know where I would be right now. He knows exactly what to say to push my buttons but exactly what to say to put a huge smile on my face and make me laugh.





*My lovely friends
My friends, ohhh my friends. They also know exactly what to say to push my buttons, but they are always there for me if I need them. It sucks not being able to see some of them all the time like high school but when we get together it's like we had never left.





*The weather
I love every single season. I love fall because of all the pretty browns and oranges and yellows. I love summer because you get to swim but it also brings summer showers. I love the spring because of all the bright colors and flowers. I love winter because I absolutely love snow.




*My puppy Tatum :)
He always makes me smile. No matter what. Dog's really are a persons best friend. :)
He also loves when I dress him up :)


*The StL Cardinals/Fred Bird
Who wouldn't like them? They are of course the World Champions. And they have the best fans. And the best looking players. They are the best all around.

*Sleeping/napping/relaxing
I just love it. I wish I could major in it and get paid for it. Wouldn't that be the life?

Especially on the beach.


That is all for now. Maybe some day I will fill you in on a few more things that make me happy. But for now I hope you all are happy and have a few things or more that make you happy. Thanks for reading! :)

No comments: