Image Map

Monday, April 16, 2012

DIY Photo Letter Frames

  Once again let me just tell you how much I love glitter. A lot. Like if I could make a whole house out of glitter I probably would. That is how much I love glitter. Ok, enough with that, on to the DIY. I decided I would put some frames I bought about 2 months ago to some good use. I have enough pictures hanging around so I knew I needed something different in the frames. I found this website that offers free pictures of letters that people have taken. They have tons and tons of different letters so stop paying someone to much money to go out a do what you can do for less then five dollars! 

Supplies needed:
Pictures frames (got them for a dollar each at Wally World)
The letters printed off from your computer
Thats it!
Unless you would like to add glitter (which I believe is an obvious choice) then you need:
Glitter (got mine for 50% off at Michaels and it lasts a long time)
Mod Podge
Paint brush


Cut out your letters

Put them in the frames

Paint on your design on each one using the Mod Podge and glitter

And there you have it!

This DIY is simple and takes less then five minutes if you don't do glitter. It took me less then an hour to do the whole thing with glitter. I just love them! :) Thanks for reading! I hope you had a great Monday! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea!

Coy Davidson said...

Yay glitter!