Image Map

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Who is Your Doppelgänger?

  When I first read this I thought who is my what? So naturally I had to click here to find out. Turns out it means which celeb do you most resemble. Well, I have no idea. I don't have some fun story of someone coming up to me and mistaking me for a celeb, nor do I ever have anyone tell me I look like a celeb (darn it). Anyways, I thought it would be fun to take a shot at it. I went here and this is what it gave me.


Hmm.... I don't see it at all. And two men? Really? That's depressing. But it is nice to think I look like Reese. Love her!

Anyways, you should give it a try! :) It is kind of fun to think you look like a celeb. And you may get some laughs out of it too! :)

The week is half way over! Which means that in two days I'll be celebrating my cousins engagement at her bridal shower! Yay! :) Thanks for reading! :)

No comments: