Image Map

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Days 10, 11, and 12 for Everyday in May

So once again the weekend got the best of me...
I really need to start planning these posts better
I know Brenda, I know

Anyways, I have missed the past couple days of Everyday in May
Again

Day 10 was some embarrassing moments..
Let me just direct you here and here
My life is just one big embarrassing moment
There are just way too many to ramble off
I'm sure those two posts will be entertaining enough for you right now


Day 11 was to sell myself in 10 words or less
Pshhh easyyyyy
My name is Becca. I rock. Therefore I win.

Boom, done.

Day 12 is What do I miss (a person, thing, place)
I miss the beach.
I miss going on vacation every summer with the family.
It use to give me something to look forward to during the summer.
Now I just have class and work to look forward to.
Fun, I know.
Check this post out for some pictures from my past summer vacations.


There are a few videos from the final installment of Cousin Camp
It's what me and some family members use to do in the summer
Go down to my Aunt and Uncles and we would have "Cousin Camp"
And the last theme was Survivor
We had all these different challenges to do
We even have a Facebook page for it
It was a lot of fun
Check out this video, this one, and this one as well
Really, if you don't watch any of these videos watch the first and last one I just listed
You won't regret it

PS. Happy Mother's Day to the best mom any girl could ask for
post signature

No comments: