Image Map

Thursday, May 30, 2013

I'm Hungry

Starving actually.
So what do I do when I'm hungry?
I get on Pinterest and look at all the yummy food
Duh

So for your viewing pleasure
And to make you as hungry as I am
Here are some awesome looking food pictures

And the links to go along with them





I feel like you don't need instructions for this one
But it just looks sooo good I had to put it up here




Pizza Balls

Cheesy Garlic Potatoes

Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joe

Cheddar and Bacon Meatball Sliders

Sloppy Joe Grilled Cheese

My lunch today
Notice how the text makes it look better?
I know, I know
You are all jealous of my lunch

Oh and one more thing
I heard that GFC will soon be no longer
Soooo that means if you would still like to keep up with me
And I know you do
You should follow any all of these!
post signature

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Now I'm hungry too! Pinterest is definitely the best source for amazing recipes! I can't count how many of my go-to recipes I found there!

(New follower via Bloglovin!)

Melissa {Persnickety Plates} said...

Thanks for including me in your round-up (& sending some traffic my way) =)

J Lenni Dorner said...

Stopping by from the Bloglovin' Collective Blog Hop.
@JLenniDorner

Now I'm hungry too! LOL.

Remember- if it's not dripping grease, it's not a real Philly Cheese steak. LOL.

Unknown said...

You had me at "feta stuffed" or wait at "creamy garlic" lol! Look forward to getting to know you. New follower via Collective hop!
Mercedes
http://www.projectprocrastiont.blogspot.com