Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Advice to You

It is now Day 8 of Blog Everyday in May

I cannot believe I have made it this far
Trust when I say that I am awful when it comes to doing stuff and sticking with it for a long time

So today is a piece of advice I have for others
Hmm..
Sometimes I feel as if I am not the one to be giving out advice

But then I think to myself, hey you are awesome, everyone wants your advice
And then I get happy again
 via
So here is my advice:
Don't sweat the small stuff. 
Especially in high school. 
I went through high school and survived so I think everyone else can too. 

A picture from freshman prom for your viewing pleasure
 
I had some a lot of drama thrown my way and I got over it. I was called names and I had girls that made my life a living hell sometimes, but I got through it. The drama you experience in high school will mean nothing the minute you walk across that stage and get your diploma. So don't worry about it.
And one from senior prom
Doing the same pose
Yeah...
 
And when you are in real life, like college, because you all know how real life that is, don't worry about little things that what others are doing or saying or what they are wearing. I feel like college is the best place to really figure out who you are and what you want to be. You will make friends who will probably be your friends through your entire life, at least I am hoping so, and those are the friends that really matter. College is full of so many different people that it doesn't matter what you wear or what you look like. Hell I go to class in sweats and a t-shirt 99% of the time. The other 1% is when I have a presentation I have to do.
Anddd me right now
At this second
While I am typing this
Because... well.. who knows
 
So what I am saying is that silly little things don't matter. I just experienced a little bit of drama a few days ago and although it really sucked going through it I have come to realize that in the grand scheme of life it is not going to matter at all. I just need to stop worrying about it and let it run it's course. I keep telling myself that what matters are my friends and family and that are really there for me and I need to just appreciate them and all the things that life has to offer instead of constantly worrying about petty things that really mean nothing. 


Oh and one more piece of advice for all of you
You should totally check out the "Sponsor" page
Because...
I am now taking sponsors!
Wahooo!!
Look
Right here
Right now
You won't be sorry you bought one!
 


post signature

1 comment:

Angel Allen said...

Hello
I'm a new follower from Nsoh. Hope you will visit my blog and return the follow.
Angel