Image Map

Thursday, October 31, 2013

I Don't Have a Halloween Post

Today is Halloween. One of my favorite days of the year. And this year sucked because I did not do anything Halloween related at all. Unless you count handing out a little bit of candy at my parents last night. But I didn't go to a pumpkin patch, I didn't carve a pumpkin, I didn't watch any scary movies, and most importantly, I didn't dress up. So I don't have the cool post that everyone else has today. So instead I'm just going to ramble, because I feel as if that's what I do best. I'm also procrastinating, so there's that.

The Cardinals lost the World Series last night. It was a depressing night in the St. Louis area. But when I think about it, there really is nothing to be sad about. Yeah, they lost the biggest series of the year, but they made it all the way there. Only one other team can say they made it to the World Series this year and I feel like that's a prettyyyyy big accomplishment. The Cardinals had the best record in baseball this season and they had an amazing team. So even though they lost last night, I feel like they won all around because they are the best team ever and have the best fans ever (I know, you've heard it all before) but seriously, I'm a fan, what could be better. :)

Also, since I have no costume pictures of me from this year, I thought you would all like to see what our favorite celebrities dressed up as this year, including Miley Cyrus. She dressed up as Lil' Kim. From the 1999 VMA's. Lil' Kim loved it. And if you want to see more pictures just check out her lovely Twitter feed.

And after seeing that I stopped looking at other celebrities costumes because well, my head hurts. But she's just being Miley, right?

In other celeb news, the Jo Bros have split. Broken up. Donzo. Separated. Divorced. Whatever you want to call it. I didn't even know they were still together soooooo...

Kendra Wilkinson, our favorite girl next door, is preggo again. Why do I feel like the last thing I read about her was that her and Hank were getting a divorce? I guess that wasn't true, or it's not happening, or it still is. Who knows. 

In a blink and you'll miss it move, CMM went from being engaged for seven years, to being single, to being off the market again with some new girl. And he no longer looks like a weirdo with his long hair. He looks like the Lucas we all know and love from OTH. ... Now let me go cry in the bathroom for a second while I remember all the great times the cast of OTH and I had while I watched them all grow from little high schoolers to wonderful adults.

This is what I've been listening to all day. I just have decided that since I didn't celebrate Halloween at all this year I might as well get a jump start on celebrating Christmas. And I have no shame in any of this. The girl next to me at work has been listening to Christmas music for like a week already. And who can resist listening to Micheal Buble? Seriously though.

So I lied, I just remembered I have two pictures to show you for Halloween. Sorry about that.
 A little Throw Back Thursday for you.
And here is Tatum, looking like an idiot with his tongue hanging out, on his favorite day of the year. Not joking, he seriously loves Halloween. But this is the only costume he will wear. I have tried multiple times to put different costumes on him but he won't keep any of them on. Only this one. And he is scared of everything, I'm not kidding, except for Halloween. He will sit out on the porch with my mom and greet all the trick or treaters the whole night.
post signature

1 comment:

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Ohhhh Miley... Billy Ray go get your daughter and show up with a blanket to wrap around her! :-P

I had a feeling Kendra would be preggers again soon. She got her IUD removed on a recent episode of her show. A little TMI but that's reality tv..