Image Map

Thursday, October 24, 2013

I'm Feelin 22

So Tuesday was my 22nd birthday. And yes, before you even ask, I did play that song for myself while I was getting ready. I couldn't help it. I had to hear it at least once that day and if no one else was going to play it for me, I was going to play it for myself. And yes, I danced around my bathroom and sang it. Don't worry, Nick was not in the house at the time to make fun of me or I am sure some laughing would have happened at my expense. Anyways, that day my mom and Nick were off work so I made sure I was also off and then asked made my dad take off as well. We headed to St. Louis to go to the Anheseur Busch tour, which is free, with free beer at the end. You can't beat that. Unless you're me, who hates beer, then I guess free beer isn't really the best prize at the end. But the tour is really interesting and neither my mom, dad, or Nick had ever been before so I thought it would be something fun for all of us to do together. And I think they enjoyed it, especially the free beer at the end.










Later that night we just went over to my parents so I could open presents from them and eat cake. Yes, I am 22, and yes, I still get presents and cake from my parents. And I hope that never stops. I love presents. And cake. And birthdays. I got a Cardinals cupcake from Carrie. Incase you live under a rock, they are in the World Series right now. Anddddd even though they lost last night, I feel like they will be able to win it in 6. So hopefully that happens, or I will never hear the end of it from Nick.


post signature

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Happy Birthday! We haven't been on the bud tour for a few years. I think they've either changed it or added to it since then. My husband likes the free beer even though he is not a Budweiser fan, but he won't turn down free beer.

Natalie Loves Beauty said...

Happy Belated Birthday! No doubt that song will be playing on repeat on my 22nd birthday as well haha! :)

natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca