Image Map

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Softball and Zombies

So this past weekend Nick and I headed over to Indiana for the Super Worlds softball tournament. This was the top 56 best silver division slow pitch softball teams from the U.S. and Suit Up ended up placing 17th so that was pretty awesome. It rained most of the weekend, which was not so awesome, but at least I wasn't playing it in. That doesn't mean I still didn't complain to Nick though, ha. The girls all got t-shirts made to support our boys and we got a lot of compliments on them too. We also saw black squirrels. I have never even heard of these things, let alone seen one. I seriously thought someone had dyed a squirrel black for Halloween until I saw multiple of them. It was weird. I was amazed. It's the little things people...


When we got home Sunday, we headed over to my aunts house to celebrate my Grandma's 84th birthday. This woman is one of the most amazing people I will ever know. I am so glad I can call her my Grandma and I am so glad she is still with us and getting around the way she is. She had just gotten back from a trip up to Chicago with my aunts, mom, and a few of my uncles to see my uncle play. It was nice to get some of the family around here together for a few hours and to see my uncle from California, even if he was wearing a Dodgers shirt and hat.


Ethan also brought his bow to my aunts. And he decided he was going to make everyone "get down and crawl like a deer".
I also mentioned that I was going to download the zombie app again in a few days. And I did. And I've been wanting to turn everyone in to a zombie. Nick wouldn't let me take a picture of just him for it so I had to use one we took this past weekend. Don't ask me why I'm so obsessed with this app because I have no idea. But I've taken three pictures of myself just to turn them in to zombies so far and I'm sure I'll do it at least five more times before Halloween.
post signature

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I love your boots in the first pictures :)

Parfait Recipes said...

Great reading your blogg post