Image Map

Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Findings!

Hello! It's Friday! Yippieee! 
Tomorrow is my cousin Shelby's bachelorette party and I am so excited! 
I even went to buy a new dress for it yesterday and came home with two new pairs of heels instead. 
So today I went to buy a dress, anddd came home with one new pair of heels. I think I am developing a problem with shoes. :)
Wait, is that really a problem? Now that I think of it, I don't think it is!


Anyway, onto the Friday Findings!

First I have another favor to ask of all of you. My cousin Heather has a sweet little dog named Gracie Rae. 
See adorbs, right?
Anywho, she is in a contest for cutest dog and she needs your help! All you have to do is:
1. Have a Facebook
2. Go to this Facebook page and find her picture then click like
3. Then go to this Facebook page and find her picture again and click like
That is all you have to do! Easy, huh? I am thanking you now for doing this for her, because I know you will :)

So have you ever heard of people being auto-tuned? I am sure you have if you have listened to new songs at all on the radio. 
Well besides country music, because that is the greatest music and they don't need auto tune crap. 
Anyways, now our beloved Mr. Rogers has been auto-tuned. Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself.


Now onto this awesome recipe I found! Look!
It is like a Rice Krispie treat. Only better! Here is the recipe. I cannot wait to try it! Maybe tomorrow! :)
Ingredients:
  • One 16 oz package of Oreo Cookies
  • 5 cups large marshmallows
  • 4 tablespoons butter
Directions:
  1. Butter an 8X8 inch baking pan. Line the baking pan with parchment paper letting the paper extend up two sides of the pan and overhang slightly on both ends. Butter paper; set pan aside.
  2. In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade, pulse Oreos  until ground.
  3. In a large, microwave safe bowl, melt butter and marshmallows in the microwave until puffed, about 1½ – 2 minutes. Stir in ground Oreo Cookies until combined. Transfer to prepared baking pan. Using a piece of wax paper, press mixture evenly into prepared pan.
  4. Let set up for at least 10 minutes. Cut into bars and serve.
Yields: 16 bars
Onto more glitter! Check out this picture!
This website tells you how to glitter all things! Like empty candle glasses, phone cases, mason jars, and glass cups. I cannot wait to try this out either! So much to do!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Friday evening! Thank you again for voting for Gracie Rae! And thank you for reading!

No comments: