Image Map

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Some Random Funniness :)

Hello! It is Thursday! You know what that means? It's almost the weekenddddd!!!
Exactly


Anyways, I am here to leave you with some funniness today because frankly I am swamped with homework. I thought it was summer, but obvi I was wrong :-/


I seriously laughed out loud at work when I read this!

Ha! 

Yeah I hate math

Well said Spongebob

Story of the times I spend with my family.

I am soooo doing this to someone! 

And then there is this...

What is that!? Hello Tori Spelling, you are PREGNANT ... what the heck kind of swim suit is that!? Gross!


2 comments:

English Anderson said...

I hope your homework doesn't ruin any summer plans! You need to get out and enjoy the sunshine...mostly for me since we have very little of it here. Great, hilarious, hysterical pick-me-ups. I love the Adele one :)

Beginning with Becca said...

Thanks! I am done with homework in a few weeks then I will have about a month of summer! :) And I thought the Adele one was quite funny too!