Image Map

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I've Been Tagged!

Hello!
It's Tuesday!
I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far!

The other day I was tagged in a post by the lovely Carley of Suburban Sweets for a question post.
If you haven't already, you should deff. head over and check out her blog! :)

For this post I am to answer 11 questions and also tell you 11 things you may not know about me.
So here it goes!

1. What is your profession?
I am a full time student and a part time student worker in two different offices. I work in Internal Audit and also Academic Advising. 

2. How would you describe your style?
Laid back and comfortable. I love wearing sweats or gym shorts and t-shirts. Very rarely do I dress up. I mean, lately I have been for all the wedding festivities, but normally I am in sweats, a t-shirt and no make-up. 

3. What one make-up product can you not live without?
Mascara! I mean it just puts the whole look together. You can have on some killer eye make-up but it will NOT look as great if you do not have some great mascara on.
The kind I use

4. If you could be besties with one celebrity, who would it be?
Wow, that is a hard one. For a full list check out my "People I wish I was friends with" Pinterest board. But the two people I would love to be friends with would have to be Kate Middleton and Selena Gomez ... or Sophia Bush ... or Carrie Underwood.
Can I just be friends with them all please?

5. What is your dream vacation?
Oh my! I would love love love to go to Bora Bora! I mean just look at it!


6. What magazines do you subscribe to?
Just one. Cosmo. :)

7. If you could have any special talent (that you don't currently have), what would it be?
To sing! I love singing, I just suck at it. :)
And then if I could sing I would go on American Idol, meet Scotty Mecreery and he would instantly fall in love with me ;-)

8. What is your favorite breakfast food?
Easy. French Toast!

9. If you could do anything, what is your dream job?
To be an actress or a famous singer. Ha! :)
Or a Sports Reporter such as Erin Andrews. Love her!

10. What is your guilty pleasure?
S'mores. I even have a s'mores maker. Is that bad? I just love them! I will cook them in the microwave and I could eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I was able to. Sadly, my body doesn't like that idea.


Now 11 things you might not know about me:

1. I hate frogs. I am soooo terrified of them, it is unreal. Don't ask why.
2. I drive a 2000 grandam and it drives great!
3. I really very much enjoy fishing and bow fishing.
4. But I really very much hate bugs or being hot.
5. I have tiny feet.
6. I can be loud. Very loud at times. Actually, almost all the time.
7. I have a core group of friends from high school and I wouldn't trade them for anything. Okay, maybe a few of them ;-) ... kidding :)
8. My nails and toe nails always have to be painted.
9. I hate wear tennis shoes
10. I have recently taken my heel collection from 1 pair to 7 pairs in less than a month
11. I once wrecked a dirt bike and almost cut off my toe. But it's still there :)


Now to tag some lovely ladies! I hope you join in on the fun! If not, well ... it's okay :)
Amber @ Most What Matters 
Kristin @ TFTN
Rachel @ Modest Musings

The questions:
1. What is your profession?
2. How would you describe your style?
3. What one make-up product can you not live without? 
4. If you could be besties with one celebrity, who would it be?
5. What is your dream vacation? 
6. What magazines do you subscribe to?
7. If you could have any special talent {that you don't currently have}, what would it be?
8. What is your favorite breakfast food?
9. If you could do anything, what is your dream job?
10. What is your guilty pleasure?



P.S. One more thing! Head on over to 20 Going on 80 to check out an amazballs giveaway in honor of her blogs first birthday! She is giving away $300 worth of blog designs!

Thanks for reading! :)

4 comments:

Malo said...

Wow! This is the first time I've been tagged, thank you Becca!! Check out tomorrow's post on my blog!

Beginning with Becca said...

You are welcome! I am looking forward to reading your answers! :)

Carley Woodard said...

Glad to see this tag getting around :) it makes me happy!

Beginning with Becca said...

Me too! I've never been tagged before so it was exciting! :)