Image Map

Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Sunday Social!

Let me just tell you I am so excited for this link up! It is a great way to get out there and meet new bloggers and to learn a little more about your fellow bloggers as well! 
Today is the first of many Social Sundays to come I hope! 
It is brought to you by the lovely girls, Neely and Ashley over at A Complete Waste of Makeup

Every week they post new questions for us bloggers to answer and then link up! So here it goes! :)

How did you come up with your blog name?
Well that is a funny story. Kind of. :) I created this blog and I am not sure what I called it at first. I just remember not liking it. At all. So the next day at work me and my fellow student worker Katie were trying to think of a cute name. I just put in Beginning with Becca and it stuck. I couldn't think of any other name I liked. It has no special meaning to it, I just like the way it sounds :)

What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Oh there are so many! But one of the main ones is getting to keep track of all the memories I am making. I might still have the pictures without this blog but now I have a place to put them all and to write about what happened. It also allows me to share all of these memories with the family and friends who don't get to see me that much. I also enjoy reading other blogs and learning tips and tricks to everything from make-up and clothes to DIY's and food!

What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now can't live without?
Birchbox! I love receiving all of the samples in the mail and trying out new things that I would have never tried before getting it!

Facebook or Twitter?
Hmm.. that is a hard one. I love Facebook because I am able to keep up with family and friends I never see. I am able to talk to my friends who are away at college and whatnot. But I like Twitter because I am the weirdo who follows all the rando celebs and I love seeing what they have been up to. :)

If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be?
Oh my! To many to choose from! I would love if Selena Gomez would read it! Then I bet she would want to be my best friend. Obvs!:)

What is something you want people to know about your blog?
This blog is me. It is how I am. It's about things I love and memories I cherish. You will never find me trying to be fake or say something I don't believe in or truly feel good about. It's 100% Becca. Like it or not :)


Woo! Those were fun questions! Now go on and do the same and link up here!





Sunday Social



4 comments:

Chelsea said...

I found your blog from the link up! Very cute, by the way. I love the way that you found your blog name and I'm a college student, too!!! Can't wait to follow along :)

Chelsea
www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

Tales of Beauty For Ashes said...

So cute! I found your blog through the link up!

Beginning with Becca said...

Thank you! I am going to have to head on over and check out your blog as well!

Beginning with Becca said...

Thank you! :)