Image Map

Monday, June 25, 2012

Let me introduce you to...

Hello! Happy happy Monday! :)
 In less than one week I will be hanging out with my family and celebrating Shelby's wedding! Yayy!
 One thing about my family, we love getting together.
And when we are together, we know how to have a good time.
There is never a dull moment with us.
Just last night some of us were sitting around outside and everyone was talking at the same time, but we knew exactly what was going on.
We have a big family and we are scattered all around the United States.
I like to say we "own" the U.S. :)
 But nevertheless, we are always able to get somewhere for a wedding or a birthday celebration.

 
Katey's Wedding
 Cousin Camp one year
 After Ben and Heather's wedding
My graduation party
Cam and Jade's wedding
Another year of Cousin Camp
Crab hunting
Grandma Barb's bday
Overflow!
Family softball game
Cam and Jade's wedding
The lady who started it all and her children .. we are just missing Robby
Some of the girls at Katey's wedding
Some of the girls after Ben and Heather's wedding
Some of the girls before Amber's wedding

 I love my family. 
I would not trade any of them for the world.
Each and every one of them are kind, caring, giving people. 
If you know any of them, you have been truly blessed in your life.
They are some of the greatest people I have ever known and I am so glad I can call them my family.

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments: