Image Map

Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Findings! Easter time! :)

Tonight is the big night. It will be the night I win $640 million! Ok, not really but I can dream right? :) Oh how lucky whoever wins that money will be. Or not be. Who knows. All I know is that I am hoping to be the lucky person :). Anyways on to the Friday Findings...


#1. Sexy Divide
#2. Luxeffects
#3. Sure Shot
#4. Go Overboard
#5. Neutral Nailpolish
(Once again, I just love Essie!)

Since next weekend is Easter I decided I would share with you some of the ways I am wanting to dye eggs. Hopefully after next weekend I will have pictures of my own to show you! The links to the websites with instructions on how to do the eggs is right below each picture! :)




And for a few more Easter ideas (as if I didn't just give you enough), you can head on over to my Pinterest board Here Comes Peter Cottontail!

Enjoy! :)




No comments: