Image Map

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My attempt at getting organized

A few weeks ago I decided that for the rest of the semester I was going to be extremely organized. But in order to do that I felt like I needed to go out and buy a planner. Instead of running out to Wal-Mart I decided to search Pinterest instead. And guess what, I found everything I was looking for and more. I just printed out the sheets I decided I wanted to use and bound them together. It is perfect for what I was looking for. Here are the pictures of my planner. I could only find some of the sites for a few of them but I will include multiple incase you decide you want something a little different. Enjoy! :)






Here are some extra websites. You can also just go to Pinterest and search Organization which is what I did and it pulls up tons of great ideas!




No comments: