Image Map

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's a bird, it's a plane... No, it really is a bird!

So in an earlier post I mentioned my cousin and I had to get a bird out of her house. Now I am starting to think birds follow me around because tonight my aunt and uncle had a bird in their house! My mom was leaving and when she opened the door in flew a bird. Instead of having just two people trying to get a bird out of a house there were six. Let me tell you, it was hilarious! And of course, I got it on video. Both incidents actually. Although neither one captures the initial shock of a bird being in the house the second parts are almost just as funny. Of course I had to post about them and share it with you!




This is from my cousin's house the other day.
This is after the bird had flown into the house.

Finally we got it out. To bad I didn't film my Uncle catching it.





**Note: no birds were harmed during the filming of these vides. :)







No comments: