Image Map

Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Findings!

So I have decided that I am going to devote Fridays to Friday Findings! This will consist of anything that I come upon during the week that I don't post that same day or things I find on Friday while I sit bored at work. :) 


Anyways, here are the things I have found today!


#1. Pop Art Pink
#2. Turquoise and Caicos
#3. Navigate Her
#4. Watermelon
#5. To Buy or Not to Buy
(I just love Essie!)

I have also found two awesome awesome awesome blogs already and it is only my second day here! I highly recommend going to:

&

They are two great blogs and I am so glad I stumbled upon them so early in my blogging journey! I will definitely be looking to them for inspiration!



Another thing I have come upon recently is taking language courses for free ...  click here!
It's the BBC website and they offer all kinds of different languages to learn. I just started my first course in Italian. They are supposed to be 12 week courses. They have 12 videos and with each video are little activities you can do to learn the language. They send you weekly reminders and tips to help you along with learning. I am guessing someone could watch a video each day and be done in 12 days, so really it doesn't have to be 12 whole weeks. Anyways I love it so far and I am hoping I pick up on some Italian. I feel as if that would be kind of neat! 

Onto the next finding...



So at the end of the work day I came across this article. For just 70 million dollars this little gem could be yours! It is a ring made entirely out of diamond. Thats right, entirely.

That is all for now! Tonight my friends and I are having a cook out and I made this sauce called Comeback Sauce that I found on Pinterest. I will post pictures and the recipe tomorrow if it turns out yummy!





No comments: