Image Map

Monday, April 29, 2013

I Keep Getting Interrupted by Phone Calls

I'm at work
So you would think I would be actually working
Or writing the paper that I have due at 5 pm tonight
But instead I am trying to write this post
But I keep getting interrupted by phone calls
Literally one every 20 seconds
Not joking
And I keep getting people coming into my office
Asking stupid questions
And it's taking everything in me not to give a smartass answer back
But I'm not
I'm smiling
And giving a nice answer
You're welcome people
Anywho, it's Monday
Which means the weekend just happened
So of course you want to know what I did
Which was pretty much nothing
 So these pictures are from sometime last week
I don't exactly remember what day
But I forgot to post them for your viewing pleasure
So I am now
No need to thank me
Friday during the day I got to hang out with this munchin
I cannot handle his adorableness
And I'm sure you can't either
Friday night my friend Adam fought his 7th MMA fight
And won, of course
He's a bad ass
Please refer here to see more badass that is Adam
His fight went two rounds
And in the second round he won by TKO
I taught him everything
I believe I said that in a different post too
Probably because it's the truth
This is him
Being a badass
Duh
And this picture was taken by Labonte Photography
He is a local photographer where I live and he does an awesome job
Check out his Facebook
Or his website
If you dig hard enough you may even be able to find old pictures of me on his website
But don't do that
Because I'm in highschool
And it's embarassing
K, thanks.

Anyways, just wanted to let you know I got my paper finished
Had to take a mini break from writing this, but it all got done
2 finals down, 2 to go.
Is it Wednesday at noon yet?


And for your viewing pleasure because I know you are bored
Here are some senior pictures taken by Labonte Photography
Of me
And my sisters
When I was a senior in highschool
Don't judge me
post signature

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I look at customers and think that exact thing at least 5 times a day, at the bare minimum!

ingen jors bloggen said...

Graateful for sharing this