Image Map

Thursday, April 11, 2013

National Siblings Day .. a day late

Yesterday was National Siblings Day
The legit one
Back in September someone thought it was cool to trick everyone and say it was then
But they were wrong
It was yesterday
So in honor of National Siblings Day let me show you my siblings
Forewarning: the drive me crazy
Sometimes
All times
But I still love them
Keep in mind some of these are wayyyy old ... so don't judge















We fight and scream at each other
When we were younger it was a daily occurrence
But now they have become some of my closest friends
And I wouldn't trade them for the world
Well I say that now .. but wait until they steal another article of clothing from me
Then it changes

So hug your sibling
And tell them sorry for being a day late
Or don't tell them sorry and let them think you're awesome

post signature

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Siblings are awesome, I pity the fools who don't have at least one or a friend they consider one!