Image Map

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

In the Celeb World

Hi, so it has been a while since I have done a post on celebrities
I use to be so up to date on all the latest gossip
I would text or call my mom and be all like "guess who is pregnant" or "guess who is getting married"

And every time she knew I was talking about a celebrity
Because that's how cool I am

So today I decided to bring you some celebrity gossip
Because we should all stay up to date on the crazy lives of the rich and famous

First off, this is a little late, but Queen Bey is not preggo
At least I doubt she is
I mean come on
Would Queen Bey post this picture if she was actually pregnant?
No, she would not
And I know this because we are bff's, obviously

This big celebrity no-no happened
Yepp, Jennifer Aniston wore the same dress .. twice
I just heard all of your gasps, crazy I know
The first time she wore this was 2011 on the red carpet and the second time was this weekend for a wedding
Could it be that she is just like all of us normal people who shop our closets most of the time instead of shopping at stores daily?

Jessica Simpson is due any time now
And can I say girlfriend has kept the weight gain to a minimum compared to her last pregnancy?

Can someone please explain to me the thought process that goes through Amanda Bynes' head these days?
Seriously, this chick needs helppppp
 via
From her careless driving, to her careless fashion/hair choices, to her careless tweets 
This girl has gone crazy
But it's okay because she says she's "doing amazing"...

In case you were wondering, I just spent a good 20 minutes being entertained by her Twitter
I need a life..

 via
This man became a dad this past weekend.
I don't know if I am happy for him or sad for every women in the world.

So that's all the celeb news I have today
The celeb world has been pretty quiet lately.
Come on guys, you are my entertainment!

Anyways, in my last post I said that I watched game 7 and 1.
My boyfriend informed me this was wrong.
It was games 1 and 2.
Sorry about that Nick.
post signature

6 comments:

Erin said...

I was JUST thinking about Beyonce the other day. I was like everyone said she was pregnant and then I hear nothing else! THanks for the update :)

Michelle said...

I am sad that Channing is now a day hahaha

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Who isn't sad about Channing? *sigh*

And Jessica looks fabulous this time around! Last time it seemed like she was pregnant for over a year, and this time it's flying by.

jessanneharrop said...

Oh the days of the Amanda Show...

chalayn said...

SERIOUSLY?! What is going on with Amanda Bynes? I never cared about her before but since I've seen her tweets I am trying to get interested but I'm just SO confused.

The Brayn of Chalayn

P.S. I found your blog through the Blog Lovin' Collective! :)

Stamp in My Passport said...

I think Kim Kardashian should take a page out of J Simp's book on how to not look like a beached whale during pregnancy. She's out of control too.

Found you through the bloglovin link up :)