Image Map

Thursday, February 20, 2014

I'm the Kinda Girl Who...

I love participating in link-ups because most of the time I am so out of ideas on what to post that it just helps to get the creative juices going. Or the lack thereof... Anyways, this link-up is so cute and is hosted by Hey Hollywood. If you haven't already, which I'm sure you have since I'm late to this party..like always.. then you should totally go link-up with her!


...changes the background on my phone at least once a week..at least...pretty sure I wrote about that one here

...takes my notes in class in only colored ink. No black, plain blue, or red for me. And definitely not pencil

...has to write every little detail of my day in my planner. I've been longing for an Erin Condren planner but for now I'll stick to my Target one. If I hadn't forgotten my backpack that has my planner in it at home today I would show you a picture of what I mean..but for now take my word for it

...would eat sushi for every meal of every day if I could. 

...considers my dogs to be my best friends



...has to have food with me at all times during my night classes. For some reason sitting in a class room for three hours makes me so unbelievably hungry. Like why can't I order Jimmy John's or Imos to class?

...would rather curl up and watch a movie than go out any day.

...has the hardest time in the entire world getting out of bed. Like why does the day start at 7:00 am and not 11:00 am?

...cannot wait to have a big girl job and live a big girl life. hashtag is college over yet?

...would like to look cute and put together every day. However, as soon as that alarm goes off in the morning sleep sounds so much better so it's jeans and a t-shirt for this girl most days.

That picture is also from a year and a half ago. And now I really miss my dark hair. That might be a project this weekend...

Also, don't forget to link-up with Treasure Tromp for Treat Yo Self Thursday!


 photo signiature_zps56ce7144.png

No comments: