Image Map

Thursday, January 23, 2014

To Wordpress or Not to Wordpress...

So I had a whole semi post written out about how much I hate the radio and then couldn't think of anything to write past the first paragraph so I gave up because obviously that's how I roll. So instead I'm just going to tell you about how my classes/this semester is going so far. Only two weeks into it and I already want to drop out.

And there's that. My entire last two weeks summed up in one sentence. So what else to write about on this here blog?

Well, I have discovered a wonderful app for backgrounds on my phone called Cuptakes which has so many awesomely glittery backgrounds. So naturally I added all of them to my phone. Then I became more obsessed than necessary in finding cute backgrounds so I googled/looked up on Pinterest some backgrounds and came across a lovely blog with awesome backgrounds which you can check out here. I think I put every single one on my phone that looked good. And then also changed my background on my computer to one of her awesome backgrounds (the "Everyday I'm hustlin'" one, for obvious reasons).

Seriously, how much cuter can it get?

And this may or may not be my photo roll on my phone right now... I know, obsessed...


Another note on my life in the past week. Nick and I decided to look for a puppy. Umm eeeekkkkkk!! I've been wanting one for awhile and he finally decided it was time. So we are going to look at shelters this weekend. We have been constantly checking puppy pages on Facebook too but part of me really wants to adopt one from a shelter. So hopefully there are updates on that next week! If only he would okay one like this..
Also, do not look up puppy on Pinterest because it will fill your screen with the cutest things you have ever seen and it will make you want to leave work immediately and just go find all of these adorable creatures and take them home.


If you don't follow me on Instagram (which you should) I posted a picture of a flower pot I painted at work the other day. It turned out super cute, but I a may be a little biased.
It was also super easy to do, I just dripped the paint down the sides using the big bottles it comes it and let it sit there over night turned upside down. I should have taken a picture of the bottom which looks super cool just because it's tyedyed from all the paint being on it at once.


My last little blurb for the day is that I am going to be making the switch from Blogger to Wordpress and I am slightly, okay extremely, freaked out. I have a class that requires you to make a blog and I am allowed to use this one. However, it is preferred that it is on Wordpress and since I've been going back and forth in my head on whether or not to do this I guess this is the push I needed. If anyone has any tips on what to do, please feel free to send them my way!

post signature

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I love your flower pot!