Image Map

Friday, February 14, 2014

And I'm Lusting

Happy Valentine's Day to all of my lovers out there! Okay so maybe there is only one. But I like to consider everyone who reads this one of my loves so Happy day to you! It's snowing where I'm at. Again. I don't think I know what a ground not covered in snow looks like anymore so that's cool. And then I was off subject...

For my post today I decided to show you all everything I've been currently lusting over. Because why not, right? Valentine's Day is all about love after all, so here are some things I've been loving/lusting over lately. And while typing this I can just hear Nick saying "How does it feel to want?" ....

I have been obsessing over this bag foreverrrrr. Like I would probably sell my left arm for it. Not my right obviously, then I wouldn't be able to write or anything. But for sure my left. However, I would settle for this one if someone was actually thinking about getting one for me... :)

 Um I have had my eye on this planner since the day it came out. Can you say gorgeoussssss. I might even keep the Cleopatra on there instead of putting Becca... if I get it I'll totally let you know what I ended up deciding... Sidenote: I wish there were emoticons on here because I would totally use the thumbs up for everything...

 

This necklace is so adorable and dainty and I just want to hug it. Obviously I would get a B and an L for me and Luke's initials... Joking! Maybe... And N might have to replace that L :)

I think I've wanted this ring for the past like 556432 years. No joke, I've had my eye on it since I was in high school probably. It's so simple and cute and I just love it.

Then you have this Mint Essie nail polish that I just saw for the first time like a week ago. Where has the color been all my life?!! Seriously though, once I buy this expect to see a review and maybe 3422 pictures of it on my nails. Truth.

And in case you were wondering, this color is currently on my nails. Why am I telling you this? Maybe because I haven't been able to paint my nails for the past month. Aka since I got Luke who doesn't sit still when I'm doing anything. So I was more than overly excited when I was able to sit down and paint my nails at my parents the other day.


And because it is Valentine's Day. And because a year ago today Nick and I went on our first date. I have to put up our first picture of just the two of us from Valentine's Day last year. Funny story from last year though.. I actually had already had a date scheduled that night and Nick just so happened to ask me to go out to eat for lunch that day. So I went to lunch with him, rushed home to make the dinner date that night, then came back to Edwardsville so I could go out for my friends birthday and had Nick come along with us. My friend didn't know that he was one of the guys I had gone on a date with and instantly blurted out "Becca how was your two dates today?!". Instant red face and she went quiet as soon as she noticed what she had just done. So to this day Nick doesn't let me forget it. Last night he even asked me where my second date was planned... Oh boys...

 However, I am so glad that I chose to start a relationship with Nick and I wouldn't trade my life for anything. He really is the love of my life and does everything he can to make me happy. So in case you are reading this Nicholas, Happy Valentine's Day, I love you!

And this was the post from last year at this time because obviously these are some very important men in my life.

I hope you all are having a wonderful Valentine's Day!

 photo signiature_zps56ce7144.png

No comments: