Image Map

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday


So I saw this post on another blog and I thought it was a great idea.
You know, since I shop all the time but am a broke college student so I can't buy all the time.
Sad face.
 
Anywho, this is my wishlist for the week.
Enjoy! 





 via

 via

 via

But what I really want is a pair of black sparkly ones.
So if any of you know where to find some let.me.know!
Thanks! :)

I mean these boots aren't to much to ask for, right?
And my birthday is only about a month and a half away ... Mom .. hint, hint.

What are you wishing you had this week?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the boots! I wish I could wear the tall one's, I'm a little too petite for them. :)

Meghan said...

You are totally a girl after my own heart! I love me some cowboy boots!

Rachel said...

I love cowboy boots! I have a pair already...but next I want a red and black pair. If only they weren't such an expensive type of shoe to love!