Image Map

Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Findings!

Hello! It is Friday! Can you say excited?! I sure can! :)
Oh Dwight, you never stop making me laugh.
So freaking true.


  Tomorrow this little girl graduates! So expect a sappy corny sisterly love post about her tomorrow ;-). Maybe .. maybe I won't be so nice. We shall see! 

  On to the Friday Findings! First up are these awesome looking ice cream cupcakes! If only I had a summer party coming up to make them for! If anyone tries them or has tried them let me know what you think! I can't wait to make them!

Next is this website. And man it makes me feel old, even though I'm not even 21. Ha! Here are some pictures from that site that really made me feel old.

Well this one doesn't really make me feel old, I just enjoy looking at it.

They started 19 years ago?! Danggggg

Steve from Blue's Clues. Never letting my future children watch this show thank you.

Oh em gee. I can't even handle this one

Nick Carter. Gross. Just gross.

Finallyyyy this is what I hope to be doing to my make-up in the near future! I have 4 different bags of make-up that really need organized!

That is all for today! I hope you are all having a great day and have a wonderful weekend! I know I keep saying this but hopefully Sunday night I will have graduation stuff posted! Yay! Thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ahhh I can't believe the backstreet boys have been around for 19 years. I am old! And Nick Carter...gross!

As for Steve....he always seemed like a purve to me!

Beginning with Becca said...

I know they both are so gross now! And I can't believe the backstreet boys have been around this long either! Crazy!