Image Map

Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Findings!

  Happy Friday everyone!! Do you have anything fun planned for this weekend? I kind of do! It's my little sister's (who is actually taller then me) senior prom on Saturday. It's crazy! In a few months she will be going away to college! Anyways, obvi pictures will be posted tomorrow or Sunday. And Sunday I am teaching Sunday School by myself for the first time! Scaryyy!! Hopefully it goes well! I will let you know! Now, onto the Friday Findings!


  First, what in the world is this?! Is this lady crazy?! Even if she didn't put her daughter in a tanning bed SHE needs to stop putting herself in one! I mean look at her! Go here to read the complete story. But long story short, her daughter (who is like 6) went to school with a sunburn and when someone asked her about it she said she went tanning with mommy. But the mom says she would never do that to her daughter. Either way, this lady seriously needs help with her tanning addiction. I mean I admit it, I go tanning. But I am still pale and if I ever started to look like that I would hope someone would stop me!


Come on lady, obvi you look kind of crazy!

  Next is my newest project that I can't wait to get started on! Look!
  This blog has detailed instructions on how to do this! Awesome, yes? :) I will have to let you all know how I do mine!! I can't wait!!

  The third finding is one I have been waiting for FOREVER! The Illinois State Fair Grandstand lineup!!
  Check that out! Um who else is going to Miranda Lambert? I know this girl is! I am so exciteddddd!!!!!! Can you tell? :) Go here to buy your own tickets. But don't buy any for Miranda Lambert until I do, because I will cry if they are all sold out before I get one. You have been warned ;-)

  Finallyyyyyy, this blog. I plan on writing a whole blog post about this and my journey I plan on taking in trying this out but the gist of it is that it's a real food challenge. This lady is amazing. She has everything planned out for you and makes it seem really easy to take on this challenge. I cannot wait to start it. I think everyone should do it too!


  Anyways, that is all for the night. It's been a long day but I am glad it is the weekend! I hope you all had a great Friday and have a great weekend! I can't wait to post pictures of my sister all dressed up tomorrow! :) Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I love your blog! so I nominated you for an award!
Go to my blog and check it out!
Hannah x confessioncloset.blogspot.com