Image Map

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A Manly Basket

So Saturday was Nick's birthday. I had no idea what I was going to get him because guys are seriously the hardest to buy for. So naturally I was browsing Pinterest when the idea of a man basket came across. Then I had the dilemma of what to put into this "man basket".

I decided that I was going to go with some Cubs and Blackhawks shirts (his favorite teams), some of his favorite candy, a few giftcards to places he likes, and his favorite drinks.


 After putting a bunch of shredded paper in the bottom I just started filling it up. I found the cutest little baby bottles of beer which is like 3 drinks for him but they were seriously so cute I couldn't resist. He seemed to like it and it was a fun gift to put together. So just remember if you are having problems deciding what to get your guy, this "man basket" is a go-to gift!
post signature

2 comments:

Ashley @ Eat Run Live Happy said...

That's adorable! I agree guys are the hardest to buy for!

Meghan said...

Yes! My dad and stepdad are definitely the hardest to buy for! What a great idea!!