Tuesday, December 11, 2012

All the Food I Plan on Making

Pinterest has me so excited for the holidays
I mean every time I get on there I find more and more things I would like to make
For example, all the neat looking Christmas cookies
And the cool little party foods
Now let me tell you, I can say I will make this all I want
But lesss be honest... we both know that's not going to happen
But in hopes that maybe it will
I am going to show you of the sugarplums that have been dancing in my head

See what I did there...? 

I hate pretzels but these are so stinkin cute

These are adorable
And I loveeee rice kripsie treats

This looks super yummy
Snowman cheeseball
Yummmmm

These might take some time to make but they are cuteeee

Something about chocolate covered oreos is awesomeeee

I love hot cocoa and I love cookies
Obviously I'll love these

These look so cool!

Hold the phone
Cookie Dough Bites say what!?

Yummmyyy

Does this not look amazingggg
Red Velvet Cheesecake

I can't help it, I love vegetables

All things chocolate dipped

Um yum

My aunt makes these every year

How adorable?!

I loveeee strawberries!

Rice Krispie Snowmen?!
Awesomeeee





post signature

5 comments:

Myers Family said...

Oh My these look delish!
I love baking during the holidays with the kiddos

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

So...now that Christmas is over I'm curious: how many of these things did you get to make this year? lol.

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

Amy Carry said...

listening to the sound: the material is the worst Bathtub faucet resolved, good leader is the whole cast copper, Waterfall faucet . If the sound is very crisp, Faucet parts must be stainless steel, the quality difference would a grade

Sabrina Lawson said...



Easter coloring pages
happy easter meme
easter memes
happy easter images
happy easter pictures

Sabrina Lawson said...

eid mubarak quotes
eid mubarak wishes arabic
eid mubarak wishes quotes in english
urdu eid mubarak images
happy eid mubarak greeting card