Image Map

Thursday, November 1, 2012

I am the worst.....

Hi!
Hello!
Hey!

It's been wayyy to long...
I don't even know where the time goes but before I know it, it has been over a week since I have last posted.....
I can blame it on life, and I can blame it on school...
But those are not legit excuses ... and I apologize
I hope you are all doing wonderful
And to my readers on the east coast I am praying for you!
I hope you are all safe and sound!


My life has consisted of these things lately...



 My cousin had her gender reveal party ... IT'S A GIRL!!!!
I will post all the pictures on here later and all the details!

I went trick or treating for the first time in like 12 years and it was so much fun!
Thank you Rj for making it sooooo fun!

Soooo there you have it!
I hope you are all doing wonderful!
I promise to not be so absent next time!


post signature

No comments: