Which means weekend time!
Oh hush up Dwight.
First off were going to talk about 30 Things.
My dream job.
Ohhhh goodness, let me tell you.
To be famous.
To have everyone know my name.
And to bathe in money.
Kidding .... kind of.
I think it would be amazeballs to have Erin Andrews job.
Or to be a host on The Today Show.
I mean who wouldn't want Joe Manganiello to body roll on you.
Or Channing Tatum to do a dance right in front of you.
Yeah dream job, right there.
Now on to Friday Findings!
This week has been kind of boring.
This looks so amazingly yummy!
|Easy and Creamy White Chicken Enchiladas|
Type: Main Dish
Prep: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
- 6-8 corn tortillas (enchilada size)
- 1 pre-cooked plain rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 4 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided in half
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1-1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 – 10oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 – 4oz can chopped green chiles
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Fill the center of each tortilla with a handful of shredded chicken, a tablespoon or so of the corn, and a pinch of the shredded cheese.
- Roll and place in the bottom of a baking dish with the seam side down.
- In a pot over medium heat melt the better. Add flour and whisk into a thick paste.
- Add chicken broth, cream of chicken, sour cream, chiles, salt and pepper.
- Whisk gently for about 5 minutes until warm and smooth.
- Pour the sauce over the enchiladas and top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes and serve warm.
I found it on this website!
Want a way to spruce up your bobby pins? This is an adorable idea!
I would probably go over them with clear polish as well.
I love the infinity symbol.
Anyways, I hope you all have a great weekend!
Thanks for reading! :)