Hello and happy Monday!
Okay maybe not so happy.
But just think, in four days we can celebrate the weekend again. :)
That's one way to look at it...
Anyway, today is day four of 30 Things.
I am having so much fun with this! :)
Todays topic is 10 things you would tell yourself at 16.
I'm changing it to myself in high school because that is much easier.
1. I am taking this one from T. Swift.
2. Try hard in school. You may not think these years matter but come senior year you are going to wish you had actually put some effort into these first two years.
3. The granny mobile you are driving isn't so bad. Just be glad you have a car to drive.
4. Mom and Dad actually do know what's best for you.
5. That boy you think you like? Sorry, but he doesn't actually like you. So stop talking to him.
6. That heartache you feel because some boy decided he wanted to be with another girl? It will get better, I promise. You will meet way better boys and they will show you how you are really supposed to be treated. Do not go and do stupid stuff just because you feel some pain.
7. Treasure your friends and the memories you are making. There are some people who will stay true to you and continue to be your best friends through life, hang on to them.
8. All that mean stuff people are saying about you? Do not let it get to you. They are just immature and rude. They don't really know what they are talking about. The mean girls will mean nothing as soon as you step out of those doors senior year.
9. Your sisters are actually pretty darn cool. Stop being so mean to them.
10. Remember to stay true to yourself. It can get rough and peer pressure sucks but in the end the only person who matters is you and your happiness.
If only I could go back in time and shake myself.
I cannot imagine what I put my parents through at different times during high school.
Sorry Mom and Dad.
Anyways, thanks for reading! :)