Alright peeps, today I am doing something I don't normally do on here.
I am ranting.
I am just getting sick of my ENTIRE news feed being all those stupid pictures people are supposed to like.
Like if you love your mother. Keep scrolling if you want her dead.
Like if you brush your teeth. Keep scrolling if you don't.
Come on people.
I have started to hide every person who likes a picture like that on my news feed. Which means I don't get half of the friends on my Facebook's updates because I have hidden them. It's just annoying people. I want to know what's going on in your life. I don't want to see some stupid picture you have liked.
That ends my rant for the day.
Sorry if I offended anyone.
But seriously, stop.
On a side note, toady is National Tequila Day.
Mercadito(Refreshment with a kick!)
• 2 oz. silver tequila (may also be called Blanco - Plata - White - Platinum; recipe suggests Milagro Silver)
• 2 oz. margarita mix
• 4 slices cucumber
• One pinch cilantro
• One jalapeño
Muddle cucumbers and herbs, add remaining ingredients. Shake with ice and strain into rocks glass with ice. Garnish with cucumber slice.
La Vida Dulce(For those who love the sweet life. The recipe was originally part of Milagro Tequila's Tacos Evolved Tour, held at Tasting Table's Test Kitchen.)
• 2 oz. reposado tequila (traditionally also referred to as "rested" and "aged")
• .75 oz. Lillet Blanc (or similar French apertif)
• .25 oz. Sauternes (or similar French sweet wine)
• 2 dashes lemon bitters
• 2 dashes orange bitters (recipe suggests Bitter Truth bitters or similar)
Serve in a rocks glass with lemon zest garnish.
Endless Summer(In case you wish July 24 could last forever)
• 1 oz. extra-aged tequila such as Patrón Añejo
• ¾ oz. fresh grapefruit juice
• ¾ oz. vermouth
• ¾ oz. apricot brandy
In an ice-filled mixing glass, add all ingredients and shake until well-blended. Strain into a chilled glass.
Herradura Splash(The 98-calorie option for outdoor lounging.)
• 1.25 oz. Silver tequila
• 2 oz. pineapple juice
• 2 oz. cranberry juice
• Splash of diet lemon-lime soda
In a cocktail shaker, add ice, then all ingredients and shake. Serve over ice.
These were taken from here.
That is all.
Thanks for reading! :)