It is Thursday.
Which means it's my Friday this week.
Anyways, I am so excited to be doing this link up today! Erin at Living in Yellow is one of my favorite bloggers. You should check her out. Like immediately. Like yesterday.
Her link up is called "Blank in blank" and all you do is fill in your age and think up that number of things to do in the year. Since I turn 21 in 87 days (who's counting?) I decided to make it 21 in 21.
Numero uno. Celebrate my 21 with everyone I love.
I even made a glass for this special occasion.
2. Go on a road trip.
I don't care who it is with.
I just really want to get in a car and drive.
3. Be on the Dean's list both semesters.
No I am not a nerd.
Yes, I do enjoy getting good grades.
4. Fly some where.
Preferably with a beach.
And white sand.
5. Go to a concert.
Country music only, please.
6. Get back to my high school weight.
7. Celebrate "Drinksgiving" with my friends.
Yes, we made that holiday up.
No, we are not alcoholics.
8. Pass the teachers test.
9. Get to 100 GFC followers.
10. Get my third tattoo.
And fourth. :)
11. Cure my addiction to social media.
Ha, yeah right.
12. Go to the zoo and see the new sea lion exhibit.
13. Take a trip up to Chicago.
Actually, multiple trips.
I love that place.
14. Learn how to french braid.
Yes, I am 20.
No, I don't know how to french braid.
15. Go to at least 2 states I have never been to.
East coast, here I come!
Those arrows are pointing to NYC and Wilmington.
16. Start eating healthy and continue it.
I eat healthy like one day.
Then I crave a cheese burger or something.
17. Seriously start saving to pay off my outrageous student loans.
Whyyyy is it so hard to avoid the shoe department?
18. Go camping.
I don't know if I could handle a tent.
I don't know, we shall see.
19. Volunteer somewhere.
I suck at this.
But I would like to get better.
20. Have a paint fight.
Or a food fight.
Or a colored powder fight.
Just a messy fight in general.
21. Keep my relationships with my family and my friends as strong as they are now.
Right now I feel I am in a great place with my relationships and I want to keep them that way.
So now you need to head on over and link up with Miss Erin!
Or tell me in the comments some things you hope to accomplish!
Thanks for reading! :)