Image Map

Friday, November 15, 2013

Christmas Coasters

So awhile back. Like over a year ago. I posted a how to on making picture coasters. Well, I took that idea last night and turned it into Christmas coasters. I went on a Christmas crafting streak last night. And it was amazing. I'm super stoked with how these coasters turned out. Remember, if you want the full how to just go here.




They were super easy to make and I feel like they turned out just fine. For now they will replace the cute coasters that I painted for our new place until Christmas is over. Today is officially the 15 which means I can officially start decorating for Christmas! I told Nick that tomorrow night will be spent watching Elf and putting up the tree. Lets see if that actually happens...
post signature

No comments: