Thank you to Lindsey from Lounging with Lindsey!
You all NEED to go check out her blog!
Right now ... then come back here and continue reading.
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to
3. Choose 11 bloggers (with less than 200 follows) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them about the award.
5. Follow the tagger and visit at least three nominees.
6. No tag backs!
Alright, now that we have that settled here are some rando facts about muah
1. My fingernail and toenail polish color changes at least 4 times a week.
2. I hate being cold, but for some reason I seem to always be cold.
3. If I feel as if I am about to cry, I pop a piece of gum in my mouth and I no longer can cry.
4. I love to have fun .. and be loud .. at the same time.
5. I have recently discovered a new love for the outdoors ... sort of.
6. I have been driving a grandam for almost 3 years .. now I want a truck.
7. I love to bake but I don't eat the food after I am done baking it.
8. There are a few, okay a lot, of words that I really don't like just because of the way they sound.
9. I love reading. I could sit outside and do it all day.
10. I like things planned out in advanced.
11. I have a
1. What movie can you watch over and over and never get sick of? There are a few. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, 21 Jump Street and The Hangover.
2. What is the best meal you've ever had at a restaurant? Which restaurant? Okay so every year my family and I used to go down to Texas and for a few summers we went to Padre Island. While there we went deep sea fishing and the fish we caught, we took to a restaurant that night. It was a little Mexican restaurant. I have no idea what the name is but it was the best food I have ever had in my entire life. I would go down there just to go to that restaurant, it was that good.
3. If a genie gave you 3 wishes, what would they be (you can't get money) and why? Hmm... this is a tough one. I would probably wish for everyone I know to be healthy and happy because, well, doesn't everyone want the people they know and love to be happy and healthy? I would also wish for my prince charming to show up and sweep me off my feet. What girl doesn't dream of that? And for my last wish, I would wish that I knew exactly what I was supposed to do in life because I hate surprises and I hate not knowing.
4. If you could go back in time and let yourself know something was going to be a bad idea, what would it be? I try to live my life without regrets. Everything happens for a reason, and it all teaches you something in the end. Right now there is one day I would like to go back and change, but I'm not going to put that on here for now.
5. What is one thing you can only get from a restaurant that you wish you could make easily at home? Gringo dip from 54th Street.
6. What is one thing you swore you'd never do when you grew up that you did? Well, considering I'm not that "grown up" yet I am not quite sure. I used to say I would never have children, and as of right now I still don't, but I would like them when I am older .. and married.
7. If you won $5000 but could only spend it at one place, where would it be and why? A car dealership because I want a new truck.
8. What is your favorite book? Anything by Jodi Picoult.
9. What is something you love that most people don't? Scary movies, maybe?
10. What is something you hate that most people don't? Frogs. And certain words.
11. How many siblings do you have? And are you close to them? I have 3. Two younger sisters and an older brother. I am really close to my sisters, not so much to my brother.
The girls I am nominating!
1. From Carolina Cotton to Illinois Corn
2. Kelly B., J.D.
3. You're My Favorite Today
4. A Day in the Life
5. Sugar, Spice, and a Dash of Advice
6. Life's A Dance
7. Stay Blonde Ski Local
8. Be Freckled
9. My Kind of Crazy
10. Beauty Without Limits
11. State of Change
The Questions for my nominees!
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. How did you come up with your blog name?
3. What is your favorite part about blogging?
4. Are there any parts of blogging that you do not like/get annoyed with?
5. Have you met any friends through blogging?
6. What is your favorite thing to do on your down time?
7. What is your favorite holiday and why?
8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
9. If you could choose one celebrity to be best friends with, who would it be?
10. What is your dream vacation?
11. If you could have your dream job, what would it be and why?
Thank you again to Lindsey for nominating me!
Now if you didn't listen to me up there ^ ... go check out her blog!
And while you are at it go check out the lovely ladies I have nominated!