Image Map

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I've Learned Some Things and Other Confessions

This week I've learned quite a bit and it's only Wednesday. So I'm linking up for Hump Day Confessions to confess to everyone what I've learned and other nonsense on my mind this past week.

I confess...

..that on Monday I learned I need to slow my driving down, because after losing control of my car and spinning into a ditch I don't want to experience that again

..that on Monday I also learned how fast everything can be taken away from someone. I was lucky enough that neither Luke or I were hurt when my car spun out of control, but it could have easily gone a totally different way.

..that before Monday I had doubt in the human race. Working as a server you don't meet a whole lot of nice people. But Monday the amount of people who stopped and asked if we were alright was amazing to me. And the amount of people who stayed until the cops showed up to make sure everything was going to be okay stunned me. I never thought people were that nice, but my faith in humanity was definitely restored that day.

..that since Monday I have had nightmares about it every time I close my eyes. I'm not sure if it's because I had Luke in the car with me or what but I can't seem to fall asleep without having a nightmare that it all goes a totally different way.

..that I started working out two weeks ago and after three times, I stopped. I started again yesterday so we will see how long this lasts. Why does getting my butt to the gym for just a half hour have to be so hard?!?

..that I have the hardest time eating healthy. With all the temptations at work and how easy fast food is, it just gets to me. I have to stop making so many excuses and just go out and buy the healthy stuff. Ughh..

..that I've watched way too much Grey's. Actually, is that even a thing? Too much Grey's Anatomy?

And that's that for these confessions. Since I bored all of you with everything about Monday I'll give you a break and send you on your way. I also need to get back to watching Grey's Anatomy. You all have a great Wednesday. I know I will, until 3:30. Then I have to go to work and we all know how I feel about Wednesdays at Texas Roadhouse...
Making Melissa
 photo signiature_zps56ce7144.png

4 comments:

Janette Garcia said...

Sounds so scary! Hope you're doing okay and I'm glad everyone is safe.

JumpingJE said...

Hi, found you through Melissa's Confessions! Wishing you the best to get over the trauma from your car scare, I hope you never have to know what that feels like ever again! So glad you are physically safe.

Jenn said...

Oh that is so scary! I'm glad no one was hurt!

Teh Megan said...

NO there is no such thing as too much Grey's. But I'm a bad source because I haven't seen ANY of this season. I'm going to fix it, I SWEAR!