Image Map

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Simple Holiday DIY


I've been wanting to get back into my DIYness for awhile now, and the impending holiday seemed like the perfect time for it. We put the tree up on Friday and started decorating because Nick won't really be around for the next few weeks. And after seeing a picture of a dog outline on a painted canvas the wonderful idea struck me. However, I decided on the adorable santa hat photoshopped onto Luke's head for this one. 

Sidenote: if anything I say in this post doesn't make sense it's because I found one of Luke's hidden squeak balls and for some reason that I cannot think of now, I gave it to him. It's been non stop squeak for the past 3 hours. 

Anyways, all I did was print out the picture of Luke, get letter stickers, paint, and canvases from Michaels. And then got it done in like a day and a half because Luke requires more attention than a new born baby.

Luke was very into pictures that night, obviously. And his new sweater. That I adore and Nick thinks is crazy. Luke loved it too so we all know who won that battle. 
 photo signiature_zps56ce7144.png

No comments: