Image Map

Monday, November 10, 2014

Santa Time for Luke


Normally I would do a weekend update post for you on Monday. However, because this weekend was filled with nothing but missing Luke but also kind of enjoying the fact that I didn't have to rush to get home to him, I decided on a different type of post. I will fill you in on the super fast, super uneventful weekend though.
 
 
I worked Friday night. Cool. Then Saturday Amy came over to watch Luke because Nick and I had to go up to his parents to help his dad move. Amy watched Luke all day and then Carrie came over to watch him that night/through the night until the next morning. Amy had no problems with him. Carrie was a different story. I think one of the texts I got from her was "IM GOING TO MURDER YOUR DOG". Oh and, "Never ever ever watching your mutt unless he's old and can't walk". Obviously I can never ask her to babysit him again. After the little mishap of him getting away from her and one of our neighbors having to corral him back into the apartment, I think things went smoothly for the two of them. Except when we came home I found both leashes clipped together and when I asked Carrie how she was taking him out she told me, "strategically". Insert laughing/crying emjoi here.
 
Because Christmas is coming up in just a few short weeks. Joking, it's still like a month and a half away, but it feels like it will be here too soon. Probably because I have no money so that's fun. Anyways, because it will be here before we know it and this year I have a dog to spoil I decided we would check out all the gifts I want to/plan on getting Lucas.
 


 
 
I'm sure there will be more. And I know he will be spoiled. What gift ideas do you have for your pets for the holidays?
 
 photo signiature_zps56ce7144.png

No comments: