Image Map

Monday, March 4, 2013

I Legitimately Suck

It has been like a month since I have last posted
Time just slips away from me
This semester has been insaneeee
And I just keep forgetting to post
Shame on me, I know I know
But I also know you are all dying to know what I have been doing for the past 3 weeks!
My life has been crayyy cray these past couple weeks
From celebrating a friends 21st, to a baby shower, to a hockey game and Supercross
I don't sleep
And it's okay because it is all totally worth it
(Until I'm super crabby because I haven't had any sleep, then people hate me)





 
There is my life since February 9 summed up in a few (or a lot) picture collages
I promise I will be more posty from now on
Things should start to slow down now
I hope everyone had an awesome month of February!

post signature

No comments: