Image Map

Friday, September 20, 2013

I Bet You Thought I Forgot About You

School has started to take up so much of my time it is ridiculous. And I started another new job at the Marketing and Communications department on campus. I love it and it's only my third day here. But with school starting and me starting two new jobs and Nick playing thousands of softball games comes no time to blog. And I apologize for that. I also have very few pictures of what I have done in the last month, probably because I feel like I haven't done all that much. Just watched a lot of softball and hung out with Ethan. And trust, I am not complaining about any of that. Those are probably two of my favorite things to do.

A few weekends ago Nick's team went to KC for a tournament called Worlds. They actually did very well and got fourth out of I'm not sure how many teams, but it was quite a few.
1. Nick was just too excited for N'Sync to be reuniting at the VMA's that he couldn't even show his face
2. I painted a Mike mug at work awhile ago. I am in love with it.
3. Baby Aiden loves to snuggle up with his favorite cousin, obviously
4. Ethan is also in love with the Mike mug. I haven't gotten to drink out of it. He has.
5. Then he didn't know who Mike was. So naturally we sat down and watched Monsters Inc and had to practice our scary faces. I need to teach him scary feet next..
6. and 7. We went to the park the other day to feed the ducks and the swans. And then the stupid geese surrounded us. They were seriously way too close for comfort.

See, told you it hasn't been that much that I have been up to. I feel like all I do is go to work and school. Which is fine because I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Less than a year is all I have to keep telling myself.

Sorry for the short post! I promise to try my hardest to keep up with this little space of the world wide web more!

What have you been up to while I have been gone?
post signature

No comments: