Image Map

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

It's Bubble Bath Day!

Let me start off by saying I am soooo mad
Soooo mad that I missed what holiday it was on January 3
It was Sleep Day!
Sleep Day and I missed it!
Whatttttt?!?!

Anyways, today should deff make up for it
Because today is Bubble Bath Day
 Someone PLEASE have this prepared for me when I get home, k thanks.

Oh, and Men Watching Day
That's right folks, January has some awesome days coming up
And today may or may not be the best
I mean bubble baths AND being able to watch men?
Um, winner right here

So you are wondering what other awesome days are in January?
Let me just fill you in!

*January 3 was also Humiliation Day
I'll have to keep this in mine for next year of course

*January 6 was Cuddle Day.
I hope you got your cuddle on!

*January 13 is Make Your Dream Come True Day
So go out and make something happen!

*January 14 is Dress Up Your Pet Day
This may or may not be the second best day this month, obviously
And that may or may not be my dog
He loves being dressed up if you couldn't tell

*January 16 is National Nothing Day

*January 17 is Ditch Your New Years Resolution Day
As if you haven't already done that
I mean come on, I broke mine on January 2nd.


*January 19 is National Popcorn Day
One of my top three favorite snacks

The other two being chocolate and watermelon
Because I know you all wanted to know that

*January 21 is National Hugging Day
So go out there and give some hugs away
I hate cats.

*January 23 is Measure Your Feet Day
You know, in case you needed to know how long they were
Whatever
Why yes, they do make mugs for this awesome holiday...

*January 24 is Beer Can Appreciation Day
I bet you can't guess what I'll be doing on this day
Oh, just a room, filled with thousands of beer cans

*January 27 is Chocolate Cake Day
 Helloooo
I better not miss this one or I'll be pissedddddd
  I seriously hate cats

*January 28 is National Kazoo Day
Perfect!
I needed a day to celebrate my Kazooness

This man really enjoys his kazoo

*January 29 is National Cornchip Day
My uncle will be soooo happy to hear about this one
Maybe I'll buy him a bag just for the occasion...


So there you have it
Your official guide to all holidays in January
Well most of them..
I left some boring ones out

post signature

3 comments:

Deandra said...

Thanks for linking up on today's twittering Thursday. When I clicked on your twitter account, I immediately recognized that stadium! Hello fellow STL'er. Naturally, I had to start following. I hope that you will do the same! Thanks again for linking up. If you ever want to co-host one of my hops (twittering thursday or Meet Me In STL) - let me know. I'd love to have you!

Cheers & Go Blues - finally,
Deandra
http://chaos-commotion-emotion.blogspot.com

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Whoa whoa whoa....did you say SLEEP DAY? Yeah, how have I missed THAT for the last 31 years?!

Mrs. Beer said...

CHOCOLATE CAKE DAY?!!!!!!!!!! Hell yes! New follower hi! Love your blog!