Image Map

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I have found a challenge

So I have come across this gem of a blog
And I am so glad she is doing this Everyday in May
Because sometimes most of the time I have no idea what to write
Because all of the time my thoughts are just too jumbled to write about
And you would all be confused
Trust
Anyways, she has decided to give all of us an idea of what to write about
Everyday in May
Hence the name...


So, today's post is to write about my life in 250 words or less
When I thought this I thought, shit my life is way more exciting than 250 words
Then I thought who the hell am I kidding?
I lead a very normal, pretty boring, just plain life
With a little hint of chaos every once in awhile
And I love it that way
Does that count in my 250 words?
Surely not
So here it is:
Born October 22. I have two sisters and a brother. I am the oldest girl (aka the best). I grew up in a town of 2,200. Graduated with the same kids I started kindergarten with. Had a little rebellious stage while in high school but quickly grew out of it when my mom gave me “the look”. I had a core group of friends in high school and I am still friends with all of them today. I planned on going to college more than 2 hours away from home. I am currently ending my third year at a school 30 minutes away from home. I started in mass communications. Changed to elementary education after 2 years. Now I am going back to mass communications for my final year. The friends I have made in college will are some of the best friendships I have ever made. I have loved every minute of college and hated every minute of high school. I cannot wait to start my big girl life though and be able to finally live on my own. 

Don't count all the words
I don't think that's 250
But I told you, my life isn't that exciting
But I wouldn't trade it for anyone else's
Not even Beyonce's

So from now until May 31 I will (hopefully) be participating in this
Along with my other regular posts
Like the ones about my weekend
Because I know you love reading about those
post signature

No comments: