Image Map

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I am the Iron Chef

Hi
It's been awhile
I have been so extremely busy with the holidays that this little blog has been neglected
It also didn't help that I didn't have access to an actual computer for the past two weeks
So here we are and I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday

My cousin came home for a week over Christmas 
Her 30th birthday was the 20th so we had a surprise party for her
It was a chef cook off
Now let me tell you, I am a wonderful cook
From mac n cheese to cereal, I have it all mastered
So naturally my team put me in charge of the big stuff like cutting up the vegetables or preparing the pecans to be baked for 10 minutes
You know, the important stuff

 They had the kitchen all set up and ready for us

 All of us cooking and preparing our food
 
 On the left is Team 1 (my team) salad. 
It consisted of: basalmic vingeratte dressing, fried goat cheese and baked pecans
On the right is Team 2's salad.
It consisted of: tomatoes, onions, some kind of dressing and artichoke heart
On the left is Team 1's main dish.
It consisted of: lamb, baked veggies and lobster mac n cheese
On the right is Team 2's dish.
It consisted of: tenderloin (I think), horseradish sauce, lemon asperagas, and lobster twice baked potato


Obviously my team won.
And obviously it was because of my amazingggg cooking skills

It was a lot of fun and I recommend it to anyone who enjoys cooking!


post signature

1 comment:

Kelly said...

This sounds like so much fun and I love your sense of humor, Happy New Year!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes